Is Your Local Online Business Ready for Christmas?
Well it’s quickly coming around to Christmas and holidays again, so I thought I would send you this checklist to help you prepare for this time of year.
- Do you have an ecommerce store? Then you should be thinking about some christmas specials to get more buyers over the festive season. Integrating a sales funnel is a great idea too, so you have the advantage of being able to up sell, down sell, cross sell and basically multiply your sales. You really have to make the best of this time of the year.
- Are you a service based business? Have you rostered your team to cover the end of year holidays and updated your website for support contact? Have you thought about an offer you could make to increase business over the holiday season?
- Remember your website is an extension of you and your business. It should deliver your own character to the whole vibe on the site. Are you going to wish your web visitors a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on your site? Are you going to dress up your site for the festivities?
- Have you a support team in place for customer enquiries over the holiday season?
- Have you planned your opening and closing times over the christmas/new year yet? Don’t forget to inform your customers, clients and suppliers of your availabilities over the end of year.
- If you’re going away on holidays have you setup your autoresponder so emails will inform enquiries who is covering for you and when you will return to work?
- Are scheduled backups in place to backup your website and data and transfer the backup to offsite location?
- Have you mapped out your goals for the new year so you can hit the ground running?
- Is your website mobile friendly? More and more web visitors are coming to your site on mobile, if your site is not mobile friendly they will move onto your competitors website who does have a mobile friendly website.
- Enjoy the festivities and everyone here at Everything Web Perth wishes you every success online over the christmas and new year period.